1. Is it safe?
It is fulled certified for ISO 11999 and CE - quality standard for durability and safety.
2. Does it come fully assembled?
Yes. NIP walkers(Escape&Balance) are fully assembled - so just open the box to start using it.
3. What is the seat size and height?
The Seat base is 44 cm width x 32 cm depth - it is same as an ordinary dining chair.
4. Can it be easily folded and put in the small car?
NIP walker Folded size is 86cm x 23 cm x 57 cm. The NIP walking frames fold with one hand and one click. The NIP walker folds compact to fit easily into small car boots such as Suzuki Swift, Toyota Yaris, and Daihatsu.
5. Can it go through the narrow doorway?
Yes. The front frame width of NIP walking frame is about 57cm. The narrow doorway is about 70cm.
6. I have weak hand strength, can I still use it?
NIP Walker’s feature very soft brake levers without compromising brake performance and using the unique brake pedal design to assist in lifting the front wheels.
7. I am quite tall. The handle height is tall enough?
It depends on how you like to hold the walker. Some people like their handle height to be about their hip height or waist height others prefer higher. NIP walkers’ highest handle height is about 97cm. This suits for 190cm height male/females.
8. What is difference between Escape 4 and Escape 3 ?
The biggest difference between them is Wheel size. Escape 4 has all 8 inch wheels to drive any surface smoothly. We improved details of wheel axle, spoke and fold-standing performance. Also Escape 4 comes with a travel strap for travelling and storing it away.
9. What is Escape 4 dimensions?
Let us help you to find the right walker for you!